Ocean Power Technologies to Report 2024 First Quarter Results on September 13, 2023
MONROE TOWNSHIP, N.J., August 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ocean Power Technologies, Inc. ("OPT" or "the Company") (NYSE American: OPTT), a leader in innovative and cost-effective low-carbon marine power, data, and service solutions, today announced that it will report its fiscal 2024 first quarter for the period ended July 31, 2023 results after the market closes on Wednesday September 13, 2023.
CONFERENCE CALL AND WEBCAST INFORMATION
A conference call to discuss OPT’s financial results will be Thursday September 14, 2023 9:00am EDT. Philipp Stratmann, CEO, Bob Powers, CFO, and Joseph Dipietro, Controller, will host the call.
- The dial-in numbers for the conference call are 877-407-8291 or 201-689-8345.
- Live webcast: Link to 1Q24 Webcast for OPT
- Call Replay: Will be available by telephone approximately two hours after the call's completion.
- You may access the replay by dialing 877-660-6853 from the U.S. or 201-612-7415 for international callers and using the Conference ID 1373 6523.
- Webcast Replay: The archived webcast will be on the OPT investor relations section of its website
INDIVIDUAL MEETING INFORMATION
In an effort to increase relations with institutional investors, OPT management has dedicated time to hosting individual meetings with portfolio managers and analysts starting September 15, 2023. If you are interested in scheduling a meeting with OPT management, please contact InvestorRelations@oceanpowertech.com or 609-730-0400 x401.
ABOUT OCEAN POWER TECHNOLOGIES
OPT provides intelligent maritime solutions and services that enable safer, cleaner, and more productive ocean operations for the defense and security, oil and gas, science and research, and offshore wind markets. Our PowerBuoy® platforms provide clean and reliable electric power and real-time data communications for remote maritime and subsea applications. We also provide WAM-V® autonomous surface vessels (ASVs) and marine robotics services through our wholly owned subsidiary Marine Advanced Robotics. The Company’s headquarters are located in Monroe Township, New Jersey and we have offices in Houston, Texas, and Richmond, California. To learn more, visit www.OceanPowerTechnologies.com.